This wpforms coupon code will give 20% discount on all plans including Basic, Plus, Pro, and Elite plans.
How to Use wpforms coupon code
Click on Show Code button shown above. You will see coupon code at the same place. The code will be automatically copied to the clipboard. You will also see wpforms pricing page.
Click on GET STARTED button under any one of the plans according to your requirement.
You will see the Checkout page which shows your selected plan(Here I have selected Pro plan).
Click on Have a Coupon option, paste the coupon code and click Apply. You will see the discounted price.
It is a very easy drag and drop WordPress contact form plugin. It helps you to create any type of contact forms.
- Drag&Drop form builder.
- It allows users to upload files or folders.
- You can create Custom WordPress user registration form.
- It has some Pre-built form templates. You don’t even have to use Drag&Drop builder to create a form. You can use the existing templates.
- Responsive: Forms works on all devices without any worries.
- Smart conditional logic.
- Allow users to write guest blog posts.
- Email notifications.
- You can get the signature from your reader.
- Collects your readers Geolocation data.
- Zapier add-on will help you to connect to 500+ web apps.
- PayPal, Stripe add-ons will help you to easily collect payments or donations.
- Supports almost popular Email marketing services like MailChimp, Aweber, Contact Constant, Get Response, etc.,. You can collect Your reader’s Emails using the forms.
- You can embed forms anywhere on your website like posts, pages, widgets, footer, etc.,
- Supports captcha to prevent spam subscriptions.
Even though it is a premium plugin, it will also available in a light free version. Premium version costs you from $39 to $499 per year. It has four plans Basic, Plus, Pro, and Agency.
If you get to benefit from above wpforms coupon code, don’t forget to share this coupon with your friends. Want more Coupons, discounts, deals please follow DEALVWANT on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.